September 9, 2016
Voxel-Man ENT 2016 is a major update of our ENT simulator software with advanced new features, improvements, and bug fixes. The focus is on an enhanced presentation of training results, an improved user interface, and a vastly extended My Cases module.
Voxel-Man ENT 2016 is provided free of charge to all clients of the Voxel-Man ENT simulator and applies to all installed modules (Tempo, My Cases, Sinus). For technical reasons, it is not available using the online update function;* so we’ll be happy to do the installation for you over the Internet, or find another way with you. Please contact our service team to get your update going.
- visual inspection and comparison of learning curves for individuals and groups (Tempo, Sinus)
- multilingual user interface in English (default), Chinese, German, Russian and Spanish
- one touch screenshots
- pass / fail indicators for tasks and cases
- audiovisual aids such as distance warnings, cross-sectional images and facial nerve monitor may be individually selected (can however be limited by a task author)
- pre-defined curricula with different levels of expertise available
- virtually unlimited interactive segmentation of structures at risk
- tasks may be defined for own cases and presented in the same fashion as pre-defined tasks
- position of the endoscope can be fixed for improved handling
- realistic surface texture of soft tissue
*Applies to this update only, due to a modification of the online update function itself.
Back to the News