VOXEL-MAN technology is ideally suited for the simulation of all types of drilling and milling operations in surgery, research, engineering, and many other fields.
Major technical characteristics:
- Fully virtual (virtual reality, VR), risk-free environment
- Easy creation of 3D models from your own data
- Different materials with individual physical properties
- Arbitrarily shaped target areas and structures at risk
- Rotating and cutting instruments and tools with haptic feedback
- Physically modeled fluids
- Automated skills assessment
- Protocols of tool movements available for robot control
- 3D printing of processed or removed parts
- For training, design, planning, rapid prototyping, production …
Sounds interesting? Then, we would love to hear from you! Together, we can develop a virtual reality simulator for your field of expertise.