Hamburg, 9 September 2016
VOXEL-MAN ENT 2016 is a major update of our ENT simulator software with advanced new features, improvements, and bug fixes. The focus is on an enhanced presentation of training results, an improved user interface, an authoring system for training tasks, and a vastly extended My Cases module.
VOXEL-MAN ENT 2016 is provided free of charge to all clients of the VOXEL-MAN ENT simulator and applies to all installed modules (Tempo, My Cases, Sinus). For technical reasons, it is not available using the online update function;* so we’ll be happy to do the installation for you over the Internet, or find another way with you. Please contact our service team to organize your update.
- Visual inspection and comparison of learning curves for individuals and groups (Tempo, Sinus)
- Multilingual user interface in English (default), Chinese, German, Russian and Spanish
- One touch screenshots
- Pass / fail indicators for tasks and cases
- Authoring system for surgical training tasks for predefined and own cases
- Audiovisual aids such as distance warnings, cross-sectional images and facial nerve monitor may be individually selected (can be limited by the task author)
- Predefined curricula with different levels of expertise
- Vastly expanded functionality with virtually unlimited interactive segmentation of structures at risk
- Position of the endoscope can be fixed for improved handling
- Realistic surface texture of soft tissue
*Applies to this update only, due to a modification of the online update function itself.