Hamburg, 9 September 2016
VOXEL-MAN ENT 2016 is a major update of our ENT simulator software with advanced new features, improvements, and bug fixes. The focus is on an enhanced presentation of training results, an improved user interface, and a vastly extended My Cases module.
VOXEL-MAN ENT 2016 is provided free of charge to all clients of the VOXEL-MAN ENT simulator and applies to all installed modules (Tempo, My Cases, Sinus). For technical reasons, it is not available using the online update function;* so we’ll be happy to do the installation for you over the Internet, or find another way with you. Please contact our service team to organize your update.
- Visual inspection and comparison of learning curves for individuals and groups (Tempo, Sinus)
- Multilingual user interface in English (default), Chinese, German, Russian and Spanish
- One touch screenshots
- Pass / fail indicators for tasks and cases
- Creation of surgical training tasks for predefined and own cases
- Audiovisual aids such as distance warnings, cross-sectional images and facial nerve monitor may be individually selected (can be limited by the task author)
- Predefined curricula with different levels of expertise
- Vastly expanded functionality with virtually unlimited interactive segmentation of structures at risk
- Position of the endoscope can be fixed for improved handling
- Realistic surface texture of soft tissue
*Applies to this update only, due to a modification of the online update function itself.